Enespro Class 2 Voltage 14" Glove Kit
KITGC2_ _ _
- Fabric/Material: Rubber/Leather
- Rubber voltage gloves are electrically tested and marked with initial test date
- Class 2 - Max Use Voltage 17,000V AC/25,500V DC
- Available in black, red, and yellow
- Arc Flash
- NFPA 70E
- CSA Z462
- ANSI/ASTM D120, Class 2, Type 1
- Should be cleaned in warm water with mild soap.
- Store flat in a protective bag. Do not fold gloves.
- Avoid high heat and high moisture areas.
- Gloves should not be placed in direct sunlight.
- Keep out of contact with any chemical substance.
- Inspections should occur before each use. Inspection methods are outlined in ASTM F1236.
Our Class 2 Rubber Voltage Glove Kit has max use voltage of 17,000V AC/25,500V DC. They are electrically tested and marked with the test date.
- Class 2 Rubber Voltage Glove Kit Includes:
- One Pair of Class 2 Rubber Voltage Gloves
- 12" Leather Protectors
- Glove Bag