Class 2 ArcGuard Rubber Voltage Gloves
GC2_ _ _
- Fabric/Material: Rubber
- Electrically tested and stamped with the initial test date
- Newly tested before shipment
- Must be put into use within 12 months of test date
- Once gloves are issued for use, they must be tested within 6 months from the date they were distributed to employees
- Should be worn with 10" leather glove protectors to increase the lifespan of the rubber voltage glove
- Leather glove protectors are not required to be marked with a date
- Class 2 - Max Use Voltage 17,000V AC/25,500V DC
- NFPA 70E
- CSA Z462
- ANSI/ASTM D120, Class 2, Type 1
- Should be cleaned in warm water with mild soap.
- Store flat in a protective bag. Do not fold gloves.
- Avoid high heat and high moisture areas.
- Gloves should not be placed in direct sunlight.
- Keep out of contact with any chemical substance.
- Inspections should occur before each use. Inspection methods are outlined in ASTM F1236.
Class 2 rubber voltage gloves are part of electrical PPE equipment for a maximum use voltage of 17,000V AC/ 25,500V DC. Each rubber high voltage glove is newly tested before being shipped from Cleveland, Ohio with the date of the dielectric test stamped on the glove. The class 2 voltage rating can be verified with the label on the cuff of the rubber glove. High voltage safety gloves must be worn with leather glove protectors over the rubber gloves. Click How to Buy to find a distributor near you to purchase electrical PPE gloves.