Enespro Class 2 Rubber Voltage 14" Gloves
GC2_ _ _
- Fabric/Material: Rubber
- Electrically tested and stamped with the initial test date
- Newly tested before shipment
- Must be put into use within 12 months of test date
- Once gloves are issued for use, they must be tested within 6 months from the date they were distributed to employees
- Leather glove protectors are not required to be marked with a date
- Class 2 - Max Use Voltage 17,000V AC/25,500V DC
- Arc Flash
- NFPA 70E
- CSA Z462
- ANSI/ASTM D120, Class 2, Type 1
- Should be cleaned in warm water with mild soap.
- Store flat in a protective bag. Do not fold gloves.
- Avoid high heat and high moisture areas.
- Gloves should not be placed in direct sunlight.
- Keep out of contact with any chemical substance.
- Inspections should occur before each use. Inspection methods are outlined in ASTM F1236.
Class 2 Voltage Rubber Voltage Gloves are available in sizes 8-12 and provide electrical shock protection against a maximum voltage of 17,000V AC/ 25,500V DC. Each voltage glove is newly tested before being shipped from Cleveland, Ohio with the date of the dielectric test stamped on the glove. Rubber voltage gloves must be paired with leather protectors to guard against cuts, abrasions and other mechanical hazards that could potentially compromise the safety of the glove. You can find rubber voltage gloves, leather protectors and glove bags all together in our voltage glove kits. Click ‘How to Buy’ to find a distributor near you to purchase.