Class 0 ArcGuard Rubber Voltage Glove Kit
KITGC0_ _ _
The Class 0 Rubber Voltage Glove Premium Kit with ArcGuard® includes FR knit gloves that can be used with the rubber voltage gloves as a liner. The kit includes a pair of newly tested Class 0 rubber voltage gloves in size options of 8-12, a pair of 10” leather protectors and a glove bag. ArcGuard knit FR gloves have an arc rating of 12 cal/cm2 and Class 0 rubber voltage gloves have a maximum allowable exposure to voltage up to 1,000V AC/1,500V DC when worn with leather protectors over rubber gloves. Click How to Buy to find a distributor near you to get PPE gloves for electrical and other arc flash hazards.
- Fabric/Material: Rubber/Leather
- Rubber voltage gloves are electrically tested and marked with initial test date
- Class 0 - Max Use Voltage 1,000V AC/1,500V DC
- Available in black, red, and yellow
- Compliant to NFPA 70E for Arc Flash
- Compliant to CSA Z462 for Arc Flash (Canada)
- Max Use Voltage: 1000V AC/1500V DC
- Meets ANSI/ASTM D120, Class 0, Type 1
- Should be cleaned in warm water with mild soap.
- Store flat in a protective bag. Do not fold gloves.
- Avoid high heat and high moisture areas.
- Gloves should not be placed in direct sunlight.
- Keep out of contact with any chemical substance.
- Inspections should occur before each use. Inspection methods are outlined in ASTM F1236.
- Class 0 Rubber Voltage Glove Kit Includes:
- One Pair of Class 0 Rubber Voltage Gloves
- 10" Leather Protectors
- Glove Bag