Enespro Class 0 Rubber Voltage 11" Gloves
GC0_ _ _
- Fabric/Material: Rubber
- Electrically tested and stamped with the initial test date
- Newly tested before shipment
- Must be put into use within 12 months of test date
- Once gloves are issued for use, they must be tested within 6 months from the date they were distributed to employees
- Should be worn with 10" leather glove protectors to increase the lifespan of the rubber voltage glove
- Leather glove protectors are not required to be marked with a date
- Class 0 - Max Use Voltage 1,000V AC/1,500V DC
- Arc Flash
- NFPA 70E
- CSA Z462
- ANSI/ASTM D120, Class 0, Type 1
- Should be cleaned in warm water with mild soap.
- Store flat in a protective bag. Do not fold gloves.
- Avoid high heat and high moisture areas.
- Gloves should not be placed in direct sunlight.
- Keep out of contact with any chemical substance.
- Inspections should occur before each use. Inspection methods are outlined in ASTM F1236.
Class 00 Rubber Voltage Gloves are available in sizes 8-12 and provide electrical shock protection against a maximum voltage of 500V AC/750V DC. Each rubber voltage glove is newly tested before being shipped from Cleveland, Ohio with the date of the dielectric test stamped on the glove. Rubber voltage gloves must be paired with leather protectors to guard against cuts, abrasions and other mechanical hazards that could potentially compromise the safety of the glove. You can find rubber voltage gloves, leather protectors and glove bags all together in our voltage glove kits. Click ‘How to Buy’ to find a distributor near you to purchase.
Each Enespro®tool is built to withstand and made to last. The tools come in a convenient bag and are tested to 10,000 VAC. All tools can be used for working on, or near, energized electrical apparatus or conductors operating at maximum voltage of 1000 VAC.
Protect your hands with our Enespro® rubber voltage gloves covering max-voltage ranges of 500v AC/750v DC to 17,000v AC/ 25,500v DC. Purchase a pair of gloves or a convenient glove kit which includes glove protectors and a storage bag to keep it all together. FR knit gloves are also available to add for comfort.