CARBON ARMOUR Sleeve with Thumbhole
S02H3GC01RG - MTO
S02H3GC01LG - Stock
- Fabric/Material: 8.6 oz. OPF Ripstop
- Excellent comfort and durable protection
- Exceptional tensile and tear strength
- FR fabric will not melt, drip or ignite
- Thumbhole for added coverage of the palm and back of hand
- High resistant to pinholes
- Moisture wicking and fast drying
- Unsurpassed breathability and drying rate
- Available in 20" or 23" lengths
- Inherently flame resistant, FR protection will not wash/wear out
- Elastic on one end for added comfort
- Made in the USA
- CSA Z462
- ASTM F1506
- OSHA 1910.269
- EN ISO 11611 A1, Class 2; A2, Class 2; 6.8 impact of spatter, Class 2; 6.9 heat transfer (radiation), Class 1
- READ THE GARMENT LABEL AND LAUNDER PER INSTRUCTIONS ON GARMENT LABEL.
- DO NOT use bleach, chlorine, or hydrogen peroxide. DO NOT use fabric softeners.
- Turn garment inside out prior to laundering. Machine wash cold with like colors (Max. 105ºF / 41ºC) Tumble dry low (Max. 140ºF / 60ºC)
- Wash according to the instructions above to remove any contaminants in order to maintain fabric performance when garment becomes soiled with dirt, greases, oils, etc.
- If contaminants cannot be removed after laundering, it is best to discontinue use of garment.