Ambidextrous Terry Gloves
- Fabric/Material: 22 oz. DuPont™ Kevlar® Terrycloth | Wool Liner
- Provides thermal and cut protection
- Made in the USA
- ANSI/ISEA 105 Heat Level 4
- ANSI/ISEA 105 Cut Level 4
- READ THE GARMENT LABEL AND FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS ON GARMENT LABEL.
- WASHING IS NOT RECOMMENDED.
Knowing safety is something you can’t take for granted, DuPont scientists engineered the superior cut protection of Kevlar®. Unlike nylon, polyester and polyethylene, gloves, mittens and sleeves made of Kevlar® fiber are inherently flame-resistant so they won’t burn, support combustion, or melt—making them a smart choice for those who encounter high levels of heat on the job. The Kevlar® fibers produced there are light weight yarns which will allow manufacturers to make gloves that are even lighter to not only help increase worker safety through more frequent use, but also help improve dexterity and comfort for the wearer.