Aluminized Thermobest Gloves with Reversed Wool Liner
- Fabric/Material: 22 oz. Thermobest™
- Aluminized back provides radiant heat and molten metal protection
- Winged thumb
- Made in the USA
- ANSI/ISEA 105 Heat Level 5
- ANSI/ISEA 105 Abrasion Level 4
- ANSI/ISEA 105 Cut Level 5
- ANSI/ISEA 105 Puncture Level 3
- READ THE GARMENT LABEL AND LAUNDER PER INSTRUCTIONS ON GARMENT LABEL.
- DO NOT dry clean or machine wash. DO NOT store garment wet or with any chemical contamination. DO NOT clean with any compounds containing ammonia chlorine, or other oxidizing or abrasive agents.
- Gently wipe clean with soft cloth and mild soap. Rinse thoroughly . Dry garment by hanging in well vented, shaded area.
- The outershell of these aluminized garments contains a highly reflective surface and it is extremely important this surface is clean so that it may perform at peak efficiency.
- Wash according to the instructions above to remove any contaminants in order to maintain fabric performance when garment becomes soiled with dirt, greases, oils, etc.
Wool-Lined Aluminized Gloves
Heat resistant gloves that are aluminized protect against contact heat and molten metal splash while reflecting the heat back to the source. When selecting the right high temperature gloves, consider the three potential high heat hazards: molten metal splash, radiant heat and contact heat. The Thermobest Wool-Lined Aluminized Gloves meets ANSI/ISEA 105 Level 5 for protection with its ability to reflect the radiant heat away from your hands in the steel mill, recycling plants, glass plants and other industrial applications.
See all of National Safety Apparel’s high temperature gloves and watch the video below to help select the right thermal PPE gloves for your workers or steel mill, foundry and other heat exposure tasks.