Enespro Made in USA Class 0 Rubber Voltage 14" Glove Kit
KITGC0_ _ _14
- Fabric/Material: Rubber
- Made in the USA
- Curved fit in fingers for ease of movement and added comfort on voltage gloves
- Voltage gloves electrically tested and stamped with the initial test date
- Must be put into use within 12 months of test date
- Once voltage gloves are issued for use, they must be tested within 6 months from the date they were distributed to employees
- Class 0 Voltage Glove- Max Use Voltage 1,000V AC/1,500V DC
- Gunn cut minimizes seams for increased durability and comfort on leather protector
- Leather processed to optimized stretch for improved fit and function
- Leather protector 13" OAL (overall length)
- Made in the USA
- Puncture Level 4
- NFPA 70E
- CSA Z462
- ANSI/ASTM D120, Class 0, Type 1
- OSHA 1910.269
- ASTM F696
When approaching an electrical hazard, it’s crucial to know whether electricity is present before reaching the approach boundary or energized equipment. With AG Safety™ voltage detectors, you can detect if there is live power without contact, allowing for safer work practices, to get you home safely day after day.
Learn more about the different voltage detectors we have to offer!
National Safety Apparel expanded their brand offerings to include AG SafetyTM featuring electrical safety equipment. Increasing their arc flash product offering, the electrical safety equipment protects against arc flash and voltage hazards. AG Safety includes voltage detectors, rubber insulating gloves, insulated tools, roll blankets and more.
Our blankets come in Class 0, 00, and 1 Rubber and PVC protection. They come in a variety of sizes and are both self-extinguishing and resistant to extremely low temperatures.
View our electrical safety blanket protection now!