Class 00 ArcGuard Rubber Voltage Gloves
GC00_ _ _
Class 00 Rubber Voltage Gloves are available in sizes 8-12 and provide electrical shock protection against a maximum voltage of 500V AC/750V DC. Rubber insulated gloves are one part of necessary arc flash and electrical hazard PPE hand protection. Click How to Buy to find a distributor to order yellow Class 00 PPE electrical gloves near you.
- Fabric/Material: Rubber
- Electrically tested and stamped with the initial test date
- Newly tested before shipment
- Must be put into use within 12 months of test date
- Once gloves are issued for use, they must be tested within 6 months from the date they were distributed to employees
- Should be worn with 10" leather glove protectors to increase the lifespan of the rubber voltage glove
- Leather glove protectors are not required to be marked with a date
- Compliant to NFPA 70E for Arc Flash
- Compliant to CSA Z462 for Arc Flash (Canada)
- Max Use Voltage: 500V AC/750V DC
- Meets ANSI/ASTM D120, Class 00, Type 1
- Should be cleaned in warm water with mild soap.
- Store flat in a protective bag. Do not fold gloves.
- Avoid high heat and high moisture areas.
- Gloves should not be placed in direct sunlight.
- Keep out of contact with any chemical substance.
- Inspections should occur before each use. Inspection methods are outlined in ASTM F1236.