Class 0 ArcGuard Rubber Voltage Gloves
GC0_ _ _
Class 0 Voltage Rubber Insulated Gloves are available in sizes 8-12 and are newly tested before shipping with the date of the test stamped on the glove. The label on the cuff of the rubber voltage glove indicates that it is Class 0 and has a max use voltage of 1,000V AC/ 1,500V DC. Rubber voltage gloves must be paired with leather protectors to guard against cuts, abrasions and other mechanical hazards that could potentially compromise the safety of the glove. You can find rubber voltage gloves, leather protectors and glove bags all together in our voltage glove kits. Click How to Buy to find a distributor near you to get PPE gloves for classes 00-2.
- Fabric/Material: Rubber
- Electrically tested and stamped with the initial test date
- Newly tested before shipment
- Must be put into use within 12 months of test date
- Once gloves are issued for use, they must be tested within 6 months from the date they were distributed to employees
- Should be worn with 10" leather glove protectors to increase the lifespan of the rubber voltage glove
- Leather glove protectors are not required to be marked with a date
- Compliant to NFPA 70E for Arc Flash
- Compliant to CSA Z462 for Arc Flash (Canada)
- Max Use Voltage: 1000V AC/1500V DC
- Meets ANSI/ASTM D120, Class 0, Type 1
- Should be cleaned in warm water with mild soap.
- Store flat in a protective bag. Do not fold gloves.
- Avoid high heat and high moisture areas.
- Gloves should not be placed in direct sunlight.
- Keep out of contact with any chemical substance.
- Inspections should occur before each use. Inspection methods are outlined in ASTM F1236.