Water Resistant Mid-Arm Length Cryogenic Gloves
- Fabric/Material: Teflon™ Laminated Nylon
- 3M™ Scotchlite™ Thinsulate™ liner
- 15" in length
- Waterproof and breathable membrane for additional splash protection
- Made in the USA
- EN 511 Contact Cold Performance Level 2
- EN 511 Convective Cold Performance Level 3
- READ THE GARMENT LABEL AND LAUNDER PER INSTRUCTIONS ON GARMENT LABEL.
- DO NOT use chlorine bleach or detergents containing bleach. DO NOT use fabric softeners. DO NOT iron.
- Wash/Laundering Instructions: Fasten all closures before washing or drying. Machine wash warm on gentle cycle. Squeeze out excess water starting from fingertips. Do not wring. Tumble dry low. Hang from fingertips until completely dry.
- Wash according to the instructions above to remove any contaminants in order to maintain fabric performance when garment becomes soiled with dirt, greases, oils, etc.
- If contaminants cannot be removed after laundering, it is best to discontinue use of garment.