CARBON ARMOUR SILVERS Aluminized 11 oz Ripstop Deluxe Hood
- Advance CARBON ARMOUR SILVERS H5 Rip-stop fabric adds extreme high heat protection and wear life
- Polycarbonate resin injection molded faceshield provides an advanced design with expanded visibility
- Metalized gold polycarbonate faceshield offers high optics and multi hazard protection for workers exposed to high heat, sparks, impact and other hazards
- Inner adjustable ratchet suspension for use without a hard hat
- Can be used in conjunction for 360 degree protection
- Flip up faceshield
- Ratchet headgear included
- Front and back of hood sold separately
- 11oz H5 Ripstop
- Made in the USA
- ASTM F955
- ASTM F1939
- READ THE GARMENT LABEL AND LAUNDER PER INSTRUCTIONS ON GARMENT LABEL.
- DO NOT dry clean or machine wash. DO NOT store garment wet or with any chemical contamination. DO NOT clean with any compounds containing ammonia chlorine, or other oxidizing or abrasive agents.
- Gently wipe clean with soft cloth and mild soap. Rinse thoroughly . Dry garment by hanging in well vented, shaded area.
- The outershell of these aluminized garments contains a highly reflective surface and it is extremely important this surface is clean so that it may perform at peak efficiency.
- Wash according to the instructions above to remove any contaminants in order to maintain fabric performance when garment becomes soiled with dirt, greases, oils, etc.