Thermobest Gloves with Kevlar Twill Cuff and Nomex Palm Patch
- Fabric/Material: 22 oz. Thermobest™
- Provides thermal and cut protection
- Extra DuPont™ Nomex® palm patch
- Straight thumb
- Made in the USA
- ANSI/ISEA 105 Heat Level 6
- ANSI/ISEA 105 Abrasion Level 4
- ANSI/ISEA 105 Cut Level 7
- ANSI/ISEA 105 Puncture Level 3
- READ THE GARMENT LABEL AND FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS ON GARMENT LABEL.
- WASHING IS NOT RECOMMENDED.
DuPont™ Nomex® Brand Fiber Provides lightweight, durable, heat and flame-resistant solutions. Made of 34% aramid, 33% lyocell, 31% modacrylic, and 2% anti-static materials, Nomex® is engineered to absorb moisture and dry quickly. Nomex® fiber - protection that can’t be washed out or worn away - help keep the wearer safe from the everyday hazards they face on the job. PPE garments made with Nomex® provide superior heat, flame and arc flash protection, while providing lightweight, comfortable solutions that meets or exceeds industry standards.
Knowing safety is something you can’t take for granted, DuPont scientists engineered the superior cut protection of Kevlar®. Unlike nylon, polyester and polyethylene, gloves, mittens and sleeves made of Kevlar® fiber are inherently flame-resistant so they won’t burn, support combustion, or melt—making them a smart choice for those who encounter high levels of heat on the job. The Kevlar® fibers produced there are light weight yarns which will allow manufacturers to make gloves that are even lighter to not only help increase worker safety through more frequent use, but also help improve dexterity and comfort for the wearer.