Marlan Thermal Pant
PNTOP_ _x_ _
- CAT 2
- Fabric/Material: 10 oz. Marlan Plus 350
- FR fabric will not melt, drip, or ignite
- Excellent thermal and molten splash protection
- Customization available
- Made in the USA
- CAT 2
- ASTM F1959
- EN ISO 116112 Level D3 for molten aluminum
- READ THE GARMENT LABEL AND LAUNDER PER INSTRUCTIONS ON GARMENT LABEL.
- DO NOT use chlorine bleach or detergents containing bleach. DO NOT use fabric softeners. DO NOT dry clean.
- Wash/Laundering Instructions: Machine wash warm with mild detergent. Tumble dry low.
- Wash according to the instructions above to remove any contaminants in order to maintain fabric performance when garment becomes soiled with dirt, greases, oils, etc.
- If contaminants cannot be removed after laundering, it is best to discontinue use of garment.