CARBON ARMOUR SILVERS NL 30" Aluminized Coat
- Fabric/Material: 19 oz. Aluminized Carbon/Para-Aramid
- Covered snap front with leather pull tabs for ease of use with gloves
- Inside left front pocket
- Aluminized vented back
- Under-arm eyelets for ventilation
- Split sleeves with snaps for easy fastening
- Increased protection from radiant heat, sparks, and molten metal splash hazards
- Snaps at wrist for adjustments
- Band collar
- Made in the USA
- ASTM F955
- ASTM F1939
- READ THE GARMENT LABEL AND LAUNDER PER INSTRUCTIONS ON GARMENT LABEL.
- DO NOT dry clean or machine wash. DO NOT store garment wet or with any chemical contamination. DO NOT clean with any compounds containing ammonia chlorine, or other oxidizing or abrasive agents.
- Gently wipe clean with soft cloth and mild soap. Rinse thoroughly . Dry garment by hanging in well vented, shaded area.
- The outershell of these aluminized garments contains a highly reflective surface and it is extremely important this surface is clean so that it may perform at peak efficiency.
- Wash according to the instructions above to remove any contaminants in order to maintain fabric performance when garment becomes soiled with dirt, greases, oils, etc.