CARBON ARMOUR SILVERS H5 Extreme Molton Metal & Radiant Heat Protective Jacket
NXJH5_ _ _ _
- Multi-hazard protection from 2,900°F molten metal and 3,000+°F radiant heat exposure
- Snap front closure with leather pull tabs for ease of use with gloves
- Work ready industrial strength snap front
- Black leather pull tabs for ease of use with CARBON ARMOUR gloves
- Ventilated action back for extended movement, comfort, and airflow
- Articulated elbows extend wear life and add freedom of movement
- Under arm V-hull gusset design adds aditional arm mobility and advanced comfort
- Zero-waste NXJ pattern promotes environmental stewardship
- Contoured long tail lower back
- Available in 30", 40" and 50" lengths
- Made in the USA
- ASTM F955
- ASTM F1939
- READ THE GARMENT LABEL AND LAUNDER PER INSTRUCTIONS ON GARMENT LABEL.
- DO NOT dry clean or machine wash. DO NOT store garment wet or with any chemical contamination. DO NOT clean with any compounds containing ammonia chlorine, or other oxidizing or abrasive agents.
- Gently wipe clean with soft cloth and mild soap. Rinse thoroughly . Dry garment by hanging in well vented, shaded area.
- The outershell of these aluminized garments contains a highly reflective surface and it is extremely important this surface is clean so that it may perform at peak efficiency.
- Wash according to the instructions above to remove any contaminants in order to maintain fabric performance when garment becomes soiled with dirt, greases, oils, etc.