CARBON ARMOUR SILVERS NL Aluminized Apron
- Fabric/Material: 19 oz. Aluminized OPF/Para-Aramid
- Leather strap with slide snap at waist and neck
- Provides protection from radiant heat, sparks & molten metal splash hazards
- Made in the USA
- ASTM F955
- EN 531 Performance Levels A, B1, C4, D3, E3
- ASTM F1939
- READ THE GARMENT LABEL AND LAUNDER PER INSTRUCTIONS ON GARMENT LABEL.
- DO NOT dry clean or machine wash. DO NOT store garment wet or with any chemical contamination. DO NOT clean with any compounds containing ammonia chlorine, or other oxidizing or abrasive agents.
- Gently wipe clean with soft cloth and mild soap. Rinse thoroughly . Dry garment by hanging in well vented, shaded area.
- The outershell of these aluminized garments contains a highly reflective surface and it is extremely important this surface is clean so that it may perform at peak efficiency.*
- Wash according to the instructions above to remove any contaminants in order to maintain fabric performance when garment becomes soiled with dirt, greases, oils, etc.