cutGUARD Twill Armour Sleeve
- Fabric/Material: 9 oz. DuPont™ Kevlar® Armour
- DuPont™ Kevlar® knit wrist
- Blue elastic on both ends for added comfort
- Thumbhole for added coverage of the palm and back of hand
- Worn to elbow or middle of upper arm
- Provides cut, puncture, and abrasion protection
- Ideal for high-risk situations
- Stretches for a comfortable fit
- Made in the USA
- ANSI/ISEA 105 Abrasion Level 2
- ANSI/ISEA 105 Cut Level 4
- ANSI/ISEA 105 Puncture Level 5
- ASTM F1790-97
- READ THE GARMENT LABEL AND LAUNDER PER INSTRUCTIONS ON GARMENT LABEL.
- DO NOT use chlorine bleach or detergents containing bleach. DO NOT use fabric softeners or starch.
- Wash seperately from other fabrics. Machine wash warm. Mild detergent. Drying: Warm cycle, remove immediately.
- Wash according to the instructions above to remove any contaminants in order to maintain fabric performance when garment becomes soiled with dirt, greases, oils, etc.
- If contaminants cannot be removed after laundering, it is best to discontinue use of garment.
Knowing safety is something you can’t take for granted, DuPont scientists engineered the superior cut protection of Kevlar®. Unlike nylon, polyester and polyethylene, gloves, mittens and sleeves made of Kevlar® fiber are inherently flame-resistant so they won’t burn, support combustion, or melt—making them a smart choice for those who encounter high levels of heat on the job. The Kevlar® fibers produced there are light weight yarns which will allow manufacturers to make gloves that are even lighter to not only help increase worker safety through more frequent use, but also help improve dexterity and comfort for the wearer.