cutGUARD K5 1/4 Zip Jacket with Mesh Back
Our CUTGUARD K5 ¼ Zip Jacket features 13 oz. K5 HPPE Blend knit. Like the rest of the CUTGUARD K5 products, this jacket features comfort and protection against all three mechanical hazards while still being lightweight and breathable. The mesh back offers increased breathability.
- Fabric/Material: 13 oz. K5 HPPE Blend Knit
- Lightweight and breathable
- Double layer stand-up collar lined with soft knit for comfort
- Double layer cuff with inset knit wrist
- Thumbhole keeps sleeve in place
- Drop shoulder seams for extra comfort
- Available with mesh back (mesh offers no mechanical protection)
- Available with enhanced visibility trim
- Made in the USA
- Compliant to ASTM F1790-97
- Compliant to ANSI/ISEA 105-16
- Compliant to ASTM D3884 Abrasion Level 3
- Compliant to ASTM F2992 Cut Level A3 (Black Knit Wrist)
- Compliant to ASTM F2992 Cut Level A5 (Sleeves and Body)
- Compliant to ASTM F2992 Cut Level A7 (Cuffs & Collar)
- Compliant to EN 388 Punture Level 5
- READ THE GARMENT LABEL AND LAUNDER PER INSTRUCTIONS ON GARMENT LABEL.
- DO NOT use chlorine bleach or detergents containing bleach. DO NOT use fabric softeners. DO NOT iron. DO NOT dry clean.
- Wash/Laundering Instructions: Machine wash cold. Tumble dry no heat. To minimize shrinkage, do not over dry.
- Wash according to the instructions above to remove any contaminants in order to maintain fabric performance when garment becomes soiled with dirt, greases, oils, etc.
- If contaminants cannot be removed after laundering, it is best to discontinue use of garment.