High Heat FR Short Style Hood
This FR Balaclava Nomex Hood Short offers thermal protection with DuPont™ Nomex® fabric. The interlock knit provides lightweight comfort and is inherently flame resistant. The FR balaclava hood protects against high temperatures and flames for metal workers, welders and more. Order this FR rated balaclava from National Safety Apparel by clicking the ‘How to Buy’ button to find a distributor near you.
- Fabric/Material: 6 oz. DuPont™ Nomex®
- Single layer
- Inherently flame resistant, FR protection will not wash/wear out
- Lightweight and durable
- Designed for comfort and flexibility
- Large full-face opening
- Made in the USA
- Compliant to ASTM F1506 for Arc Flash
- READ THE GARMENT LABEL AND LAUNDER PER INSTRUCTIONS ON GARMENT LABEL.
- DO NOT use bleach, chlorine, or hydrogen peroxide. DO NOT use fabric softeners.
- Wash fabric seperately from other fabrics. Machine wash warm with mild detergent. Dry using warm cycle, remove immediately after finished.
- Wash according to the instructions above to remove any contaminants in order to maintain fabric performance when garment becomes soiled with dirt, greases, oils, etc.
- If contaminants cannot be removed after laundering, it is best to discontinue use of garment.