TECGEN FR Premium Vented Shirt
SHRT4TGV_ _ (Medium Blue)
SHRT5TGV_ _ (Khaki)
- Arc Rating: 8.9 cal/cm²
- CAT 2
- Fabric/Material: 6.5 oz. 48% Tencel Lyocell, 40% Modacrylic, 12% Aramid - Westex® DH
- TECGEN's patented, breathable vent shirts have industry leading comfort
- Premium two needle construction and anti-wrinkle technology in collar, flaps, center front, and cuffs for professional look
- Soft, super stretch mesh provides higher comfort and mobility verses others
- Dual utility ports on flaps for gear (PVD, gas, flashlight)
- Separate pen tunnel to isolate leaky pens
- Button down collar and adjustable cuffs
- Two chest pockets with flaps
- Inherently flame resistant, FR protection will not wash/wear out
- FR fabric will not melt, drip, or ignite
- Arc Rating: 8.9 cal/cm²
- CAT 2
- Compliant to NFPA 70E for Arc Flash
- UL Certified to NFPA 2112 for Flash Fire
- Compliant to ASTM F1506 for Arc Flash
- Compliant to CSA Z462 for Arc Flash (Canada)
- Compliant to OSHA 1910.269
- READ THE GARMENT LABEL AND LAUNDER PER INSTRUCTIONS ON GARMENT LABEL.
- DO NOT use chlorine bleach or detergents containing bleach. DO NOT use fabric softeners or starch. DO NOT use any other laundry additives.
- Wash/Laundering Instructions: Wash separately from other garments. Machine wash warm (max. 150°F/65°C) with detergent only. Dry cleanable.
- Wash according to the instructions above to remove any contaminants in order to maintain fabric performance when garment becomes soiled with dirt, greases, oils, etc.
- If contaminants cannot be removed after laundering, it is best to discontinue use of garment.
The TECGEN® FR Premium Vented Shirt offers a unique blend of comfort, protection and professional appearance. The patented super stretch vent technology enhances range of motion and greatly improves breathability. Made with Westex® DH unique fabric blend that delivers industry leading comfort, this versatile shirt transitions with you as you work into the warmer spring and summer months. Garments that incorporate the Westex® DH material are 10% lighter, breathe 3x better, have 2x improved tear strength and superior moisture wicking management. The TECGEN® FR Premium vented shirt features a button down collar and two easy access chest pockets with a separate pen tunnel and is available in stock in a Tan and Medium Blue color. The dual utility ports on flaps for gear (PVD, gas, flashlight) make the shirt functional while the premium 2-needle construction and anti-wrinkle technology in collar, flaps, center front, and adjustable cuffs give you a polished and professional appearance. With exceptional comfort, enhanced durability and safety, the TECGEN® FR Premium Vented Shirt is protection you’ll want to wear.
Garments made with the Westex® DH unique fabric blend are 10% lighter, breathe 3x better, have 2x improved tear strength and superior moisture wicking management. NFPA 2112 certified and NFPA 70E compliant, this innovative material is inherently flame resistant for the life of the garment making it an outstanding choice for arc flash and flash fire protection. The breakthrough technology delivers exceptional comfort, enhanced durability and safety making any Westex DH garment protection you’ll want to wear.