FR Hood with Long Bib
- Fabric/Material: 6 oz. DuPont™ Nomex®
- Designed for comfort and flexibility
- Durable and lightweight
- Longer bib for the ability to tuck into shirt for added protection
- Inherently flame resistant, FR protection will not wash/wear out
- Double layer top and single layer bib
- Made in the USA
- NFPA 70E
- CSA Z462
- ASTM F1506
- OSHA 1910.269
- READ THE GARMENT LABEL AND LAUNDER PER INSTRUCTIONS ON GARMENT LABEL.
- DO NOT use bleach, chlorine, or hydrogen peroxide. DO NOT use fabric softeners.
- Wash/Laundering Instructions: Wash fabric separately from other fabrics. Machine wash warm with mild detergent. Dry using warm cycle, remove immediately after finished.
- Wash according to the instructions above to remove any contaminants in order to maintain fabric performance when garment becomes soiled with dirt, greases, oils, etc.
- If contaminants cannot be removed after laundering, it is best to discontinue use of garment.
DuPont™ Nomex® Brand Fiber Provides lightweight, durable, heat and flame-resistant solutions. Made of 34% aramid, 33% lyocell, 31% modacrylic, and 2% anti-static materials, Nomex® is engineered to absorb moisture and dry quickly. Nomex® fiber - protection that can’t be washed out or worn away - help keep the wearer safe from the everyday hazards they face on the job. PPE garments made with Nomex® provide superior heat, flame and arc flash protection, while providing lightweight, comfortable solutions that meets or exceeds industry standards.