Enespro Class 0 Voltage 11" Glove Kit
KITGC0_ _ _
- Fabric/Material: Rubber/Leather
- Rubber voltage gloves are electrically tested and marked with initial test date
- Class 0 - Max Use Voltage 1,000V AC/1,500V DC
- Available in black, red, and yellow
- Arc Flash
- NFPA 70E
- CSA Z462
- ANSI/ASTM D120, Class 0, Type 1
- Should be cleaned in warm water with mild soap.
- Store flat in a protective bag. Do not fold gloves.
- Avoid high heat and high moisture areas.
- Gloves should not be placed in direct sunlight.
- Keep out of contact with any chemical substance.
- Inspections should occur before each use. Inspection methods are outlined in ASTM F1236.
- Class 0 Rubber Voltage Glove Kit Includes:
- One Pair of Class 0 Rubber Voltage Gloves
- 10" Leather Protectors
- Glove Bag