AG Safety DC Rescue Voltage Detector
- The world’s first genuine DC non-touch voltage tester
- Tester includes batteries and charger, padded hard metal carry case, and air pump
- Designed and tested for the emergency rescue services
- Senses voltage from 50 to ∞ VDC
- Eight sensitivity settings for more voltage range
- Never submerge in water. If fully submerged, moisture could enter the enclosure and damage detection sensors leading to reduced warning distances or failure to detect a “live” voltage
- Keep out of contact with any chemical substance.
- Avoid high heat and high moisture areas.