AG Safety 9PC Tool Kit w/ Premium Screwdrivers & Composite Pliers
- Tested to 10,000 VAC and used for working on, or in close proximity to, energized electrical apparatus or conductors operating at maximum voltage of 1000 VAC
- Injection molded for better durability and no excess thickness of insulating material.
- Includes premium screwdrivers featuring an ergonomic handle for maximum comfort while in use
- Includes premium, fully insulated pliers that contain no metallic parts
- Kit Components Include:
- Premium Screwdriver Slotted 5/32''
- Premium Screwdriver Slotted 5/16''
- Premium Screwdriver Slotted 1/4''
- Premium Screwdriver Phillips #1
- Premium Screwdriver Phillips #2
- Composite Pliers Wire Cutter
- Composite Pliers Universal, XL
- Composite Pliers Needle Nose, XL
- Classic Pliers Wire Stripper
- Folded Tool Bag
- Meets ASTM F1505
Each AG Safety™ tool is built to withstand and made to last. The tools come in a convenient bag and are tested to 10,000 VAC. All tools can be used for working on, or near, energized electrical apparatus or conductors operating at maximum voltage of 1000 VAC.
Your safety one-stop-shop for electrical safety is here! AG Safety™ is National Safety Apparel’s newest brand. Our electrical safety line features products that protect against arc flash and voltage hazards, complementing ArcGuard® our arc flash PPE clothing line. From voltage detectors to tools and rubber and PVC blanket protection, AG Safety offers a variety of your electrical safety needs.
Protect your hands with our ArcGuard rubber voltage gloves covering max-voltage ranges of 500v AC/750v DC to 17,000v AC/ 25,500v DC. Purchase a pair of gloves or a convenient glove kit which includes glove protectors and a storage bag to keep it all together. FR knit gloves are also available to add for comfort.