Enespro Class 2 Voltage 14" Glove Kit with FR Liner Glove
KITGC2_ _ _AG
- Fabric/Material: Rubber/Leather
- Rubber voltage gloves are electrically tested and marked with initial test date
- Enespro® FR knit gloves can be used with rubber voltage as a liner for added protection
- Enespro® FR knit gloves stretches for flexibility and dexterity
- Enespro® FR knit gloves RG: fits rubber voltage glove sizes 8-11
- Enespro® FR knit gloves LG: fits rubber voltage glove sizes 10-12
- Class 2 - Max Use Voltage 17,000V AC/25,500V DC
- Arc Flash
- NFPA 70E
- CSA Z462
- ASTM F1506
- ANSI/ASTM D120, Class 2, Type 1
- OSHA 1910.269
- Should be cleaned in warm water with mild soap.
- Store flat in a protective bag. Do not fold gloves.
- Avoid high heat and high moisture areas.
- Gloves should not be placed in direct sunlight.
- Keep out of contact with any chemical substance.
- Inspections should occur before each use. Inspection methods are outlined in ASTM F1236.
The Enespro® Class 2 Rubber Voltage Premium Kit includes FR knit gloves that can be used with the rubber voltage gloves as a liner to improve dexterity and comfort. Leather protectors that protect from cuts, abrasions and mechanical hazards that could compromise the safety of the rubber voltage gloves. Class 2 voltage gloves provide electrical shock protection against a maximum voltage of 17,000V AC/ 25,500V DC. This kit includes a glove storage bag and can be ordered in sizes 8-12. The test date and class label can be found on the back of the rubber gloves to identify first dielectric test date and max use voltage strength. Click ‘How to Buy’ to find a distributor near you to purchase.
- Class 2 Rubber Voltage Glove Kit Includes:
- One Pair of Class 2 Rubber Voltage Gloves
- 12" Leather Protectors
- Enespro® FR Knit Gloves
- Glove Bag