SaferGrip Mid-Arm Length Cryogenic Gloves
The Mid-Arm Waterproof Cryogenic Glove with SaferGrip™ provides thermal protection for handling extreme cold temperature tasks and is waterproof for additional liquid nitrogen splash protection for your hand and mid-arm. Waterproof and thermal protection combines for the ideal cryogenic gloves for handling liquid nitrogen, dry ice and other cryogenic liquids. Click ‘How to Buy’ to find USA made mid-arm, waterproof cryogenic gloves.
- Fabric/Material: Teflon™ Laminated Nylon with Silicone coated Para-Aarmid Safer Grip palm and thumb and 3M™ Scotchlite™ Thinsulate™ Liner
- 100% waterproof liner
- SaferGrip™ silicone coated material in the palm for enhanced grip and durability
- Waterproof and breathable membrane for additional splash protection
- 15" in length
- Made in the USA
- EN 388 Abrasion Level 4
- EN 511 Contact Cold Performance Level 3
- EN 511 Convective Cold Performance Level 3
- READ THE GARMENT LABEL AND LAUNDER PER INSTRUCTIONS ON GARMENT LABEL.
- DO NOT use chlorine bleach or detergents containing bleach. DO NOT use fabric softeners. DO NOT iron.
- Wash/Laundering Instructions: Fasten all closures before washing or drying. Machine wash warm on gentle cycle. Squeeze out excess water starting from fingertips. Do not wring. Tumble dry low. Hang from fingertips until completely dry.
- Wash according to the instructions above to remove any contaminants in order to maintain fabric performance when garment becomes soiled with dirt, greases, oils, etc.
- If contaminants cannot be removed after laundering, it is best to discontinue use of garment.