Water Resistant Wrist Length Cryogenic Gloves
Wrist Length Water Resistant Cryogenic Gloves from National Safety Apparel provide protection from ultra-cold environments in research labs, frozen food processing, dry ice blasting and more. These USA made wrist length cryo gloves meet EN 511 Contact Cold Level 2 and EN 511 Convective Cold Level 3 standards. The 3M™ Thinsulate™ Liner provides warmth and water resistant protection. Water resistant cryo gloves protect against cold temperatures while helping you to stay dry. Click How to Buy to find out where to get wrist length cryo gloves.
- Fabric/Material: Teflon™ Laminated Nylon
- 3M™ Scotchlite™ Thinsulate™ liner
- Knit wrist cuffs
- 12" in length
- Water resistant
- Made in the USA
- EN 511 Contact Cold Performance Level 2
- EN 511 Convective Cold Performance Level 3
- READ THE GARMENT LABEL AND LAUNDER PER INSTRUCTIONS ON GARMENT LABEL.
- DO NOT use chlorine bleach or detergents containing bleach. DO NOT use fabric softeners. DO NOT iron.
- Wash/Laundering Instructions: Fasten all closures before washing or drying. Machine wash warm on gentle cycle. Squeeze out excess water starting from fingertips. Do not wring. Tumble dry low. Hang from fingertips until completely dry.
- Wash according to the instructions above to remove any contaminants in order to maintain fabric performance when garment becomes soiled with dirt, greases, oils, etc.
- If contaminants cannot be removed after laundering, it is best to discontinue use of garment.
Check items to add to the cart or