AAMI Level 1 Non-Surgical Isolation Gown
- Fabric/Material: Poly / Cotton with durable fluid resistant finish
- Tie waist and neck for comfortable fit
- Elastic at wrist to keep sleeve in place
- Intended for use in minimal risk environments only
- Non-surgical, reusable, isolation gown, launderable through a minimum of 25 times
- Made in the USA
- ANSI/AAMI PB70 Level 1
- ASTM F3352
- Class 1 per 16 CFR part 1610
- READ THE GARMENT LABEL AND LAUNDER PER INSTRUCTIONS ON GARMENT LABEL.
- DO NOT use bleach or hydrogen peroxide. DO NOT use fabric softeners.
- Wash/Laundering Instructions: Machine wash warm. Tumble dry low.
- Wash according to the instructions above to remove any contaminants in order to maintain fabric performance when garment becomes soiled with dirt, greases, oils, etc.
- If contaminants cannot be removed after laundering, it is best to discontinue use of garment.