Class 2 ArcGuard Rubber Voltage Glove Kit
- Fabric/Material: Rubber/Leather
- Rubber insulating voltage gloves - class 2
- 12" leather glove protectors
- Glove bag
- Compliant to NFPA 70E for Arc Flash
- Compliant to CSA Z462 for Arc Flash (Canada)
- Meets ANSI/ASTM D120, Class 2, Type 1
- Max Use Voltage: 17000V AC/25500V DC
- Should be cleaned in warm water with mild soap.
- Store flat in a protective bag. Do not fold gloves.
- Avoid high heat and high moisture areas.
- Gloves should not be placed in direct sunlight.
- Keep out of contact with any chemical substance.
- Inspections should occur before each use. Inspection methods are outlined in ASTM F1236.
Electrical Safety Glove Kit
Each high voltage glove kit includes insulating gloves that are meant to be worn on your hands. They are listed by size offered. For our Class 2 rubber voltage gloves, sizes 8-12 are available. Class 2 refers to the level of voltage and protection they provide.
The leather protectors are meant to be worn over the insulated gloves to ensure the leather insulating gloves are protected from abrasion, deterioration and mechanical damage. Any punctures or cuts to the voltage rated gloves would make them unsafe for use.
A glove bag is also included for storage.
The back of the rubber insulated gloves includes the label for voltage protection and the test date stamp. The dialectical test is good for one year and then must be tested again in six months once used.
To see the test diagnostics, use a QR code reader app on your phone to scan the QR code on the back of your voltage rated gloves to see the testing data.
Learn more about voltage rated glove testing in our blog and get specific instructions on how to scan the QR code on your electrical safety gloves in the video below.