Class 00 ArcGuard Rubber Voltage Glove Kit
- Fabric/Material: Rubber/Leather
- 1 pair of rubber insulating voltage gloves - class 00
- 10" leather glove protectors
- Glove bag
- Compliant to NFPA 70E for Arc Flash
- Compliant to CSA Z462 for Arc Flash (Canada)
- Meets ANSI/ASTM D120, Class 00, Type 1
- Max Use Voltage: 500V AC/750V DC
- Should be cleaned in warm water with mild soap.
- Store flat in a protective bag. Do not fold gloves.
- Avoid high heat and high moisture areas.
- Gloves should not be placed in direct sunlight.
- Keep out of contact with any chemical substance.
- Inspections should occur before each use. Inspection methods are outlined in ASTM F1236.
Class 00 Electrical Glove Rating
Class 00 electrical gloves are the lowest rating according to ASTM D120. They are tested with a maximum allowable exposure to voltage of 500V AC/750V DC when worn with leather protectors.
Leather protector gloves are included in the Class 00 Rubber Voltage Glove kit. The protective gloves re meant to be worn other the rubber voltage gloves to prevent cuts, abrasions and other mechanical hazards to the gloves. They do not offer any protection from voltage when worn on their own.
A glove bag is also included for your convenience to better care for your voltage rated gloves. You can also buy Class 00 Rubber Voltage Glove Kits with red or yellow rubber voltage gloves.
You should store the gloves in the bag and keep them away from areas of high heat, moisture, sunlight and chemicals. Do not fold when storing them in the bag.
Learn more about voltage rated glove testing in our blog and get specific instructions on how to scan the QR code on your electrical safety gloves in the video below.