Class 0 ArcGuard Rubber Voltage Glove Kit
- Fabric/Material: Rubber/Leather
- 1 pair rubber insulating voltage gloves - class 0
- 10" leather glove protectors
- Glove bag
- Compliant to NFPA 70E for Arc Flash
- Compliant to CSA Z462 for Arc Flash (Canada)
- Meets ANSI/ASTM D120, Class 0, Type 1
- Max Use Voltage: 1000V AC/1500V DC
- Should be cleaned in warm water with mild soap.
- Store flat in a protective bag. Do not fold gloves.
- Avoid high heat and high moisture areas.
- Gloves should not be placed in direct sunlight.
- Keep out of contact with any chemical substance.
- Inspections should occur before each use. Inspection methods are outlined in ASTM F1236.
Voltage Rated Glove Tester
Our Voltage Rated Gloves are tested before being shipped out of our Cleveland, Ohio headquarters with the date of the dielectrically testing date stamped on the glove. The test is shelf life is good for a year. Once a glove is used, it has to be tested within six months of the service date.
National Safety Apparel makes it easy to test your Class 0 voltage rated gloves and other electrical PPE gloves by placing a QR code on the back of each glove. Scan the code with a QR scanner app on your phone to each glove’s test report.
Learn more about voltage rated glove testing in our blog and get specific instructions on how to scan the QR code on your electrical safety gloves in the video below.