Class 0 ArcGuard Rubber Voltage Glove Premium Kit
- Fabric/Material: Rubber/Leather
- Rubber insulating voltage gloves - class 00
- 10" leather glove protectors
- Glove bag
- ArcGuard® FR knit gloves can be used with rubber voltage as a liner for added protection
- ArcGuard® FR knit gloves stretches for flexibility and dexterity
- ArcGuard® FR knit gloves RG: fits rubber voltage glove sizes 8-11
- ArcGuard® FR knit gloves LG: fits rubber voltage glove sizes 10-12
- Compliant to NFPA 70E for Arc Flash
- Compliant to CSA Z462 for Arc Flash (Canada)
- Meets ANSI/ASTM D120, Class 0, Type 1
- Max Use Voltage: 1000V AC/1500V DC
- Compliant to ASTM F1506 for Arc Flash (ArcGuard® FR Knit Glove)
- Complies with OSHA 1910.269 (ArcGuard® FR Knit Glove)
- Should be cleaned in warm water with mild soap.
- Store flat in a protective bag. Do not fold gloves.
- Avoid high heat and high moisture areas.
- Gloves should not be placed in direct sunlight.
- Keep out of contact with any chemical substance.
- Inspections should occur before each use. Inspection methods are outlined in ASTM F1236.
Electrical Rubber Glove Liners
The ArcGuard FR knit gloves with UltraSoft® Rib Knit fabric in the Premium Class 0 Rubber Voltage Glove Kit should be worn as linger gloves under the rubber voltage gloves. The FR knit gloves are flexible and can reduce discomfort weather the rubber insulating gloves and improve dexterity. They come in a regular size (fits under 8-11) and large (fits under 10-12 glove size). Rubber electrical gloves for this kit are available from sizes 8-12. Be sure to measure hand size for proper protection.
The leather protectors should always be worn over top the rubber voltage gloves.
Be sure to follow proper high voltage testing guidelines. The original test date is stamped on the rubber gloves along with the rating label.
Learn more about voltage rated glove testing in our blog and get specific instructions how to scan the QR code on your electrical safety gloves in the video below to see the test results of your voltage gloves.