Class 0 ArcGuard Rubber Voltage Gloves
GC0_ _ _
- Fabric/Material: Rubber
- Electrically tested and stamped with the initial test date
- Newly tested before shipment
- Must be put into use within 12 months of test date
- Once gloves are issued for use, they must be tested within 6 months from the date they were distributed to employees
- Should be worn with 10" leather glove protectors to increase the lifespan of the rubber voltage glove
- Leather glove protectors are not required to be marked with a date
- Class 0 - Max Use Voltage 1,000V AC/1,500V DC
- NFPA 70E
- CSA Z462
- ANSI/ASTM D120, Class 0, Type 1
- Should be cleaned in warm water with mild soap.
- Store flat in a protective bag. Do not fold gloves.
- Avoid high heat and high moisture areas.
- Gloves should not be placed in direct sunlight.
- Keep out of contact with any chemical substance.
- Inspections should occur before each use. Inspection methods are outlined in ASTM F1236.
Our Class 0 Rubber Voltage Gloves are newly tested before shipping, each glove is stamped with the test date on the glove.
Each AG Safety™ tool is built to withstand and made to last. The tools come in a convenient bag and are tested to 10,000 VAC. All tools can be used for working on, or near, energized electrical apparatus or conductors operating at maximum voltage of 1000 VAC.
Your safety one-stop-shop for electrical safety is here! AG Safety™ is National Safety Apparel’s newest brand. Our electrical safety line features products that protect against arc flash and voltage hazards, complementing ArcGuard® our arc flash PPE clothing line. From voltage detectors to tools and rubber and PVC blanket protection, AG Safety offers a variety of your electrical safety needs.
Protect your hands with our ArcGuard rubber voltage gloves covering max-voltage ranges of 500v AC/750v DC to 17,000v AC/ 25,500v DC. Purchase a pair of gloves or a convenient glove kit which includes glove protectors and a storage bag to keep it all together. FR knit gloves are also available to add for comfort.