Class 00 ArcGuard Rubber Voltage Glove Kit
KITGC00_ _ _
- Fabric/Material: Rubber/Leather
- Rubber voltage gloves are electrically tested and marked with initial test date
- Class 00 - Max Use Voltage 500V AC/750V DC
- Available in black, red, and yellow
- NFPA 70E
- CSA Z462
- ANSI/ASTM D120, Class 00, Type 1
- Should be cleaned in warm water with mild soap.
- Store flat in a protective bag. Do not fold gloves.
- Avoid high heat and high moisture areas.
- Gloves should not be placed in direct sunlight.
- Keep out of contact with any chemical substance.
- Inspections should occur before each use. Inspection methods are outlined in ASTM F1236.
The rubber voltage gloves and leather protectors in the Class 00 Rubber Voltage Glove Kit are designed and tested to use with a max voltage of 500V/750V DC. A glove back is included for convenience. Rubber gloves can be ordered in sizes 8-12. The test date and class label can be found on the back of the rubber gloves to identify first dielectric test date and max use voltage strength. Click ‘How to Buy’ to find a distributor near you to purchase high voltage safety gloves for electrical hazard and arc flash safety.
- Class 00 Rubber Voltage Glove Kit Includes:
- One Pair of Class 00 Rubber Voltage Gloves
- 10" Leather Protectors
- Glove Bag