Class 2 ArcGuard Rubber Voltage Glove Premium Kit
KITGC2_ _ _AG
- Fabric/Material: Rubber/Leather
- Rubber voltage gloves are electrically tested and marked with initial test date
- ArcGuard® FR knit gloves can be used with rubber voltage as a liner for added protection
- ArcGuard® FR knit gloves stretches for flexibility and dexterity
- ArcGuard® FR knit gloves RG: fits rubber voltage glove sizes 8-11
- ArcGuard® FR knit gloves LG: fits rubber voltage glove sizes 10-12
- Class 2 - Max Use Voltage 17,000V AC/25,500V DC
- NFPA 70E
- CSA Z462
- ASTM F1506
- ANSI/ASTM D120, Class 2, Type 1
- OSHA 1910.269
- Should be cleaned in warm water with mild soap.
- Store flat in a protective bag. Do not fold gloves.
- Avoid high heat and high moisture areas.
- Gloves should not be placed in direct sunlight.
- Keep out of contact with any chemical substance.
- Inspections should occur before each use. Inspection methods are outlined in ASTM F1236.
The ArcGuard® Class 2 Rubber Voltage Premium Kit includes a pair of newly tested black rubber insulating gloves and leather protectors that protect from cuts, abrasions and mechanical hazards that could compromise the safety of the high voltage safety gloves. It also includes a glove bag and a pair of FR knit gloves to use as electrical glove liners for the rubber gloves to improve dexterity and comfort. Class 2 voltage gloves have a maximum allowable exposure of 17,000V AC/ 25,500V DC. These gloves are essential for electrical worker safety against electrical and arc flash hazards. Get ArcGuard Premium Class 2 PPE gloves now by clicking How to Buy to find a distributor near you.
- Class 2 Rubber Voltage Glove Kit Includes:
- One Pair of Class 2 Rubber Voltage Gloves
- 12" Leather Protectors
- ArcGuard® FR Knit Gloves
- Glove Bag