Class 2 ArcGuard Rubber Voltage Glove Premium Kit
KITGC2_ _ _AG
The Class 0 Rubber Voltage Glove Premium Kit with ArcGuard® includes FR knit gloves that can be used with the rubber voltage gloves as a liner. The kit includes a pair of newly tested Class 0 rubber voltage gloves in size options of 8-12, a pair of 10” leather protectors and a glove bag. ArcGuard knit FR gloves have an arc rating of 12 cal/cm2 and Class 0 rubber voltage gloves have a maximum allowable exposure to voltage up to 1,000V AC/1,500V DC when worn with leather protectors over rubber gloves. Click How to Buy to find a distributor near you to get PPE gloves for electrical and other arc flash hazards.
- Fabric/Material: Rubber/Leather
- Rubber voltage gloves are electrically tested and marked with initial test date
- ArcGuard® FR knit gloves can be used with rubber voltage as a liner for added protection
- ArcGuard® FR knit gloves stretches for flexibility and dexterity
- ArcGuard® FR knit gloves RG: fits rubber voltage glove sizes 8-11
- ArcGuard® FR knit gloves LG: fits rubber voltage glove sizes 10-12
- Class 2 - Max Use Voltage 17,000V AC/25,500V DC
- Compliant to NFPA 70E for Arc Flash
- Compliant to CSA Z462 for Arc Flash (Canada)
- Compliant to OSHA 1910.269 (ArcGuard® FR Knit Glove)
- Compliant to ASTM F1506 for Arc Flash (ArcGuard® FR Knit Glove)
- Max Use Voltage: 17000V AC/25500V DC
- Meets ANSI/ASTM D120, Class 2, Type 1
- Should be cleaned in warm water with mild soap.
- Store flat in a protective bag. Do not fold gloves.
- Avoid high heat and high moisture areas.
- Gloves should not be placed in direct sunlight.
- Keep out of contact with any chemical substance.
- Inspections should occur before each use. Inspection methods are outlined in ASTM F1236.
- 12" Leather Protectors
- ArcGuard® FR Knit Gloves
- Class 2 Rubber Voltage Glove Kit Includes:
- Glove Bag
- One Pair of Class 2 Rubber Voltage Gloves