Class 2 ArcGuard Rubber Voltage Glove Kit
KITGC2_ _ _
The ArcGuard® Class 2 Rubber Voltage Premium Kit includes a pair of newly tested black rubber insulating gloves and leather protectors that protect from cuts, abrasions and mechanical hazards that could compromise the safety of the high voltage safety gloves. It also includes a glove bag and a pair of FR knit gloves to use as electrical glove liners for the rubber gloves to improve dexterity and comfort. Class 2 voltage gloves have a maximum allowable exposure of 17,000V AC/ 25,500V DC. These gloves are essential for electrical worker safety against electrical and arc flash hazards. Get ArcGuard Premium Class 2 PPE gloves now by clicking How to Buy to find a distributor near you.
- Fabric/Material: Rubber/Leather
- Rubber voltage gloves are electrically tested and marked with initial test date
- Class 2 - Max Use Voltage 17,000V AC/25,500V DC
- Available in black, red, and yellow
- Compliant to NFPA 70E for Arc Flash
- Compliant to CSA Z462 for Arc Flash (Canada)
- Max Use Voltage: 17000V AC/25500V DC
- Meets ANSI/ASTM D120, Class 2, Type 1
- Should be cleaned in warm water with mild soap.
- Store flat in a protective bag. Do not fold gloves.
- Avoid high heat and high moisture areas.
- Gloves should not be placed in direct sunlight.
- Keep out of contact with any chemical substance.
- Inspections should occur before each use. Inspection methods are outlined in ASTM F1236.
- Class 2 Rubber Voltage Glove Kit Includes:
- One Pair of Class 2 Rubber Voltage Gloves
- 12" Leather Protectors
- Glove Bag