AG Safety AC Voltage Detector
- Includes hotstick attachment and protective pouch
- Two sensitivity settings for more votlage range
- Senses voltage from 20 volts AC to 500 K volts AC
- Never submerge in water. If fully submerged, moisture could enter the enclosure and damage detection sensors leading to reduced warning distances or failure to detect a “live” voltage
- Keep out of contact with any chemical substance.
- Avoid high heat and high moisture areas.
National Safety Apparel expanded their brand offerings to include AG SafetyTM featuring electrical safety equipment. Increasing their arc flash product offering, the electrical safety equipment protects against arc flash and voltage hazards. AG Safety includes voltage detectors, rubber insulating gloves, insulated tools, roll blankets and more.
When approaching an electrical hazard, it’s crucial to know whether electricity is present before reaching the approach boundary or energized equipment. With AG Safety™ voltage detectors, you can detect if there is live power without contact, allowing for safer work practices, to get you home safely day after day.
Our blankets come in Class 0, 00, and 1 Rubber and PVC protection. They come in a variety of sizes and are both self-extinguishing and resistant to extremely low temperatures.